Advanced Jumper’s Knee Solution
Jumper’s Knee may cause an athlete to experience restricted range of motion in the knee, swelling, tenderness and pain located behind the kneecap. The continuous motion of jumping, results in inflammation in the tendon that connects the kneecap to the shinbone.
Get Immediate Relief
When you’re in pain what you really want isrelief.
Achieve Long Term Healing
Oftenimmediate relief is only part of the solution.
That’s whyStretching, Strengthening, and often Massaging provide the long-term solution that willkeep you pain free and at peak performance.
Advanced Jumper’s Knee Solution includes the essentials for immediate relief and long term healing:
Step 1: Immediate Relief
Cho-Pat® Dual Action Knee Strap
Patented strap provides an extra dimension of relief for painful and weakened knees.
- Delivers Dynamic Pain DiffusionTM to surrounding areas of the knee to absorb and diffuse stress while allowing for full mobility.
- Improves patellar tracking and stabilizes the patellar tendon below the kneecap.
- Strengthens the kneecap mechanismand reduces the forces of the quadriceps on the patellar tendon.
Reduces erosion of the undersurface of the kneecapdue to a possible misalignment of the quadriceps.
Cho-Pat® Dynamic Knee Compression Sleeve
Light-weight, support-oriented compression sleeve reinforces the knee.
- Stabilizes and helps prevent drifting of the kneecap.
- Provides compression to reduce inflammation.
Promotes circulationand warmth which controls fluid build-upand enhances healing.
Step 2: Long-Term Healing
Patented system is ideal for stretching and conditioning every major muscle group in your body.
- Stretches tight leg musclesincluding hips, hamstrings, and IT Band.
- Delivers a variety of integrated stretches to prevent “chain reaction” injuries due to muscle compensation.
Ergonomically-shaped handgrips make it simple to adjust tension during the stretch.