Advanced Calf Solution
Calf strain injuries are often due to sudden stress on the calves. This stress can result in small micro-tears to the muscle fibers or a more serious rupture of the muscle fibers.
- Get Immediate Relief
When you’re in pain what you really want is relief.
- Achieve Long Term Healing
- Often immediate relief is only part of the solution.
- That’s why Stretching, Strengthening, and often Massaging provide the long-term solution that will keep you pain free and at peak performance.
Advanced Calf Solution includes the essentials for immediate relief and long term healing:
Step 1: Immediate Relief
Designed by medical professionals, this unique compression sleeve helps alleviate pain and promote healing.
Cho-Pat® Shin Splint and Calf Sleeve
- Applies gentle compression and support for the lower leg muscles and soft tissue.
- Promotes circulation and warmth which enhances healing.
- Absorbs shock reducing micro trauma to tendons and soft tissue.
Step 2: Long-Term Healing
STRETCH & STRENGTHEN
ProStretch Plus® Flexibility and strength of the hamstring, calf and plantar fasciia are critical to calf performance.
Proven effective to provide a deep, gradual stretch that increases flexibility.
Biomechanically engineered to enable a controlled and targeted stretch.
Preferred by athletes, trainers, and physical therapists for over 20 years.
RangeRollerTM Pro Innovative, multi-layer therapy tool.
Enables massaging of both outer and inner layers of muscle and connective tissue with Exclusive Trigger TreadsTM.
Increases circulation, relieves knots, warms muscles, eliminates scar tissue, and improves overall performance.
Delivers RangeRollers’ deepest massage; perfect to get deep into a specific portion of the muscle.