Complete Shin Splints Solution
Shin splints often result from overuse due to taking on too much too fast, over pronation, or by inflexibility of the calf, foot, and Achilles tendon. Symptoms include mild swelling, soreness, or pain along the inner part of the lower leg/shin bone.
Get Immediate Relief
When you’re in pain what you really want is relief.
Achieve Long Term Healing
Often immediate relief is only part of the solution.
That’s why Stretching, Strengthening, and often Massaging provide the long-term solution that will keep you pain free and at peak performance.
Complete Shin Splints Solution includes the essentials for immediate relief and long term healing:
Step 1: Immediate Relief
Cho-Pat® Shin Splint Compression Sleeve
Designed by medical professionals, this unique compression sleeve:
Applies gentle compressionand supportfor the lower leg muscles andsoft tissue.
- Promotes circulation and warmth which controls fluid build-up and enhances healing.
Absorbs shock reducing micro trauma to tendons and soft tissue.
Tuli’s® Heavy Duty Heel Cups
Podiatrist developed Tuli’s heel cups:
- Provide relief by cushioning and elevating the heel bone to take pressure off the Achilles tendon.
- Absorbs shock and returns impact energy like the system naturally found in your feet.
Provide maximum protection in athletic shoes and cleats.
Step 2: Long-Term Healing
STRETCH & STRENGTHEN
Calf, Achilles tendon, and plantar fasciia flexibility are critical to shin splint healing.
- Proven effective to provide a deep, gradual stretch that increases flexibility.
- Biomechanically engineered to enable a controlled and targeted stretch.
- Preferred by athletes, trainers, and physical therapists for over 20 years.
Innovative, multi-layer therapy tool
- Enables massaging of both outer and inner layers of muscle and connective tissue with Exclusive Trigger TreadsTM
- Increases circulation, relieves knots, warms muscles, eliminates scar tissue, and improves overall performance.
- The Original length delivers mediumstiffness in a convenient, portable size.