Advanced IT Band Syndrome Solution
Iliotibial band syndrome is one of the leading causes of pain in runners. The continual rubbing of the IT band over the outside of the femur may cause swelling or pain or a stinging sensation on the outside of the knee.
Get Immediate Relief
When you’re in pain what you really want isrelief.
Achieve Long Term Healing
Oftenimmediate relief is only part of the solution.
That’s whyStretching, Strengthening, and often Massaging provide the long-term solution that willkeep you pain free and at peak performance.
Advanced IT Band Solution includes the essentials for immediate relief and long term healing:
Step 1: Immediate Relief
Cho-Pat® IT Band Strap
Comfortable I.T.B. strap stays in place to deliver effective relief.
- Delivers Dynamic Pain DiffusionTMto absorb and diffuse stress.
Compresses and stabilizes muscles and ligamentsto help prevent the snapping or frictionof the IT band over the bone allowing the healing process to begin.
Non-cinching material provides comfortable support even when flexing.
Step 2: Long-Term Healing
Originally developed for use by physical therapists, CoreStretch:
- Uses the body’s naturaltraction to achieve safe, effective stretches.
- Delivers a variety of key stretches to activate the entire interconnected chain of core muscles (hamstrings, lower back, hips, piriformis, and glutes) in order to alleviate muscle compensation and further injury.
Delivers optimal stretching for 3 levels of fitnessthat can be used in seated, standing, or floor positions.
RangeRollerTM – Original
Innovative, multi-layer therapy tool.
- Enables massaging of both outer and inner layers of muscle and connective tissue with Exclusive Trigger TreadsTM.
- Increases circulation, relieve knots,warms muscles, eliminates scar tissue, and improves overall performance.
- The Original length delivers medium stiffnessin a convenient, portable size.