The Dynamic Duo features the Nonagon foam roller and the Peanut massage ball. Together, the Nonagon foam roller and the Peanut massage ball can tackle any issue, whether it is muscular or soft tissue related. Each is uniquely designed and features advanced technology that provides relief to even the tightest muscles.
The Peanut Massage Ball
Whether you roll on it, sit on it, or lean against it, the Peanut can be used all over the body to relieve pain and stiffness. It can be used on areas like the glutes, upper back, shoulder area and to relieve plantar fasciitis pain when used on the bottom of the foot.
- Small and Portable
- It is made with a dense, rubber material that can withstand your weight and won’t break down.
- The Peanut roller can also be used as a substitute foam roller when traveling.
The Nonagon Foam Roller
Made especially for users who prefer to foam roll sitting on the ground rather than suspending their full body weight on their wrists and palms. The textured 9-sided foam roller design with a solid EVA foam core connects with the fascia with precision.
- A solid foam core and textured surface
- Unique patterns help knead muscles and mimic a therapist's touch; extruding nodules allow for a massage with even the lightest of touches.
- Great for warming up before exercise and for recovery after exercise.
- May help aid in the relief of common injuries related to IT band, knee, Achilles, plantar fascia, shin, hips, shoulders, and more.